Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Almost...

... Broke through our first barrier AND made (what I think) is a major breakthrough!

One more pound, which is easy peasy this week, and our first little milestone will be reached. Which makes me happy.

I know, I know, it's not about the weight. However, the decreasing weight IS an indicator that this is moving in the right direction.

So there!

The milestone that I am so very happy that we have reached is that now, Rita is tracking her food using an online app WHICH then let's her see things like sugars and salts WHICH then allows her to make different (better? I think so) choices in the products she will choose.

Again. So there!

Rita - you may now both put in a plug for the App AND admit I was right...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment