Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rita?

So. When I did Ritas measurements this week I did not have the previous measurements to compare against.
I had really high hopes this week. Rita is eating more regularly - becoming increasingly aware and diligent about her portion control (which was her biggest issue) and I think the testing the week before should have shocked her a little into how a realization. Realization of how far she has to go.
Again, I'm not trying to guilt Rita into anything. But I have known her for long enough that I too am very aware of how in shape she used to be as compared to now.
So. The short version of this is that she lost 2 pounds from March 16th to the 30th. That's great - its still two pounds, but really, given where we are starting from and the changes that are being made I would have expected greater results.
Now, according to Rita, there has been both an increase in movement and a decrease in caloric intake. And that may be true, but I think greater change is in order. I think its kind of time to get serious about this - no more wasting time. We've coddled enough and now its time to get agressive.
Here's how this is going to go down.
We are going to track your intake on http://caloriecount.about.com
We are going to track your exercise and intensity DAILY
Somethings not working as well as it should and the only way to know is to track it all. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment