Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sink or swim...

Well, it's starting.  I've lived 41 years in this body and it's about time I started taking better care of it before it has enough, stomps it's feet and leaves the room.

Wish me luck kids.

I'm meeting with Tara Lowry later this week.  She's a trainer at Dynamic Health and Fitness (http://www.dynamichealthandfitness.ca/) and she's promised to kick my ass into shape.  Here's the "best" part... if I don't follow her plan, she gets to post pictures of me in all my succulent, fleshy glory.  I'm thinking that's pretty good motivation to do as I'm told, don't you?

I'm hoping I inspire others to take this journey with me.  I'll need all the help I can get.

3 comments:

  1. Ok Rita here we go - I`d like access to this please - you can send me a message on FB. Then I have a few thoughts on how to format this. And then the games begin! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought:
    LOVE THIS BLOG

    My first suggestion:
    Don't make the photo shoot anything nice.
    No pretty ginchies.
    WHY?
    Are you PROUD to be in them?
    There should be absolutely no reason what-so-ever that can allow you to feel okay with this initial set of photos.
    These are the "At My Worst" images...barely the kind you want to post on your fridge to remind yourself not to chow down too heavily.

    Trust me...If you want this journey to be sabotage-free...start with yourself. You have nowhere to go but up, thin, healthy & absolutely awesome!

    You're already brimming with 'teh awesome', but imagine how bountiful you'll be when we're back to lovin' ourselves!

    Keep the first set strictly about the old you. The you that is leaving this world, inch by inch...pound by pound.

    You'll be doing the REAL photo shoot soon enough
    PS
    YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete