Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You and me and some sexy undies...

... like we haven't been THERE before... ;) Just kiddin'

So. What I would like to do first is two things. First, pictures and measurements. You and I will pick a time to set this up. Its helpful to know what your starting point is. I'm going to do front, back and side pictures and a head to toe set of measurements.

Secondly, we need to see where your habits are currently at to figure out what needs adjusting first. So if you could please, I would like you to journal your eating and your exercise habits. Get a notebook and write down everything you eat and drink (and at what time) as well as what exercise you are currently doing.

It would also be helpful for you to keep track of your energy level or how you are feeling at certain points in the day. If you feel particularly energetic or tired, make note.

Maybe what I'll get you to do is to start the journalling tomorrow and we will meet in a weeks time to both review the journal and do measurements?

No comments:

Post a Comment