Monday, May 9, 2011

Poor Tara....

I'll forgive you this time given the weekend you had but next time I'm getting Steven to pony up some good dirt.

So this week was interesting. I'll let Tara fill in the details, but suffice it to say my weight didn't go down, but I lost inches all over. Hormonally induced water retention might be responsible for the lack of weight loss, but I'm going to step up the intensity just in case. I want to see lower numbers next week. The biggest challenges have been finding the energy and time to fit in exercise, but I tried little bits all during the day instead of trying to lump it into one chunk. Tara is also getting me to increase my protein intake a bit. Hopefully the two combined will give me some interesting results.

So I celebrated with Sushi from Bao Sushi. For those of you who don't know about it, go check it out.  I got enough sushi and miso soup to seriously fill three empty bellies for just over $34.  That is value you just can't beat.

1 comment:

  1. Losing inches is great! Everything shifts around and gets used to the new food and the water and the exercise...no pounds dropped but you feel better and things shift.

    GOOD JOB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete