Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Resultz

Clearly I'm technologically challenged. Because as I tried to post this yesterday (ended up archived somewhere) and THEN I was unable to copy and paste onto a new post. So here we go again..
Take II
Yay Rita! Four (yes 4!) pounds lost this week. Its always a relief when predictions come true! Rita has worked very hard for a couple of weeks now and sometimes it seems to take the body a couple of weeks to catch up. This is obviously the case - and I think being sick may have helped a little bit :)
So what this tells us is that her eating habits/portion sizes and coming into place where they need to be to make this happen.
I know I know "but weight loss isn't my main goal - feeling better is." Blah blah blah. You should be pretty freaking happy and I know you are. LOL
Next step? Rita is going to continue to journal, continue to increase her exercise levels (longer duration) and increase her resistance exercises. Then next week when we meet we are setting up a baseline measurement of her fitness level. I haven't decided exactly WHAT yet. But I'm thinking if this weather holds up we might have to take it outside!
Congratulations Rita - its a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment